First 100 EOS 6D Mark II customers get up ₱56,000 worth of freebies, discounts and services
In celebration of Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc.’s 20th anniversary, the first 100 customers of EOS 6D Mark II can enjoy 20 exciting freebies, discounts, and services!
A. Instant ₱2,400 eGift Certificate via Canon Red app:
A.1. Download the Canon Red App or visit www.canon.com.ph/registration.
A.2. Sign up for an account. An email will be sent within 24 hours to verify your registration.
A.3. Verified registrants will be credited ₱2,400 in their accounts. This may be used on any of the 150+ merchants available on the Red app. Please note that some merchants charge a minimal processing fee.
B. Get up to ₱17,000 worth of bundled freebies:
B.1. LP-E6N Battery worth ₱4,798*
B.2. Canon Active Backpack worth ₱7,990
B.3. Canon 30th Anniversary T-Shirt worth ₱2,000*
B.4. Pikachu Shoulder Plush worth ₱900
B.5. Canon EOS Bag worth ₱995
B.6. 8GB SD Card worth ₱300
B.7. Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth worth ₱200
*Store purchases are to be claimed at the reseller. Direct purchases are to be claimed at the Customer Care Center. Claims may be done from Sept. 15 to Dec. 31, 2017
C. Free access to two (2) Canon Imaging Academy workshops valued at ₱1,000 each
C.1. Two (2) vouchers will be included in the first 100 EOS 6D Mark II kits. To reserve a slot, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “20in1 Promo FREE Access to Canon Imaging Academy”:
C.1.1. Unique code located on the voucher
C.1.2. Full name
C.1.4. Email address
C.1.5. Contact number
C.2. Once your slot has been confirmed, a Canon representative will email the details of the CIA workshop. The voucher will also be used as the registrant’s pass at the actual event.
C.3. CIA workshop passes are valid until December 31, 2017 only.
D. Free registration into Canon PhotoMarathon 2017 valued at ₱500
D.1. To avail, customer must email the “unique code” located in the voucher to email@example.com with the subject, “20in1 Promo FREE Registration to Canon PhotoMarathon”:
D.1.1. Unique code located on the voucher
D.1.2. Full name
D.1.4. Email address
D.1.5. Contact number
D.2. Once your slot has been confirmed, a Canon representative will email the details of the CIA workshop. The voucher will serve as the pass at the actual event.
D.3. Registration period is from September 8 to October 8, 2017 only.
E. Free basic lens cleaning and camera cleaning valued at ₱1,000 each
E.1. Service vouchers are included in the first 100 units of EOS 6D Mark II from CMP. To avail of the service, simply present the voucher at any authorized Canon service center by December 31, 2017.
F. Discount vouchers on select Canon products valued at ₱31,600
F.1. The following vouchers are included in the first 100 units of EOS 6D Mark II from CMP. To avail, present the voucher at select Authorized Canon resellers by December 31, 2017
F.1. ₱3,500 discount on Speedlite 600EXII
F.2. ₱10,000 discount on EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens (ver. 1 or 2)
F.3. ₱10,000 discount on EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM (ver.1 or 2) or EF16-35mm f/2.8L USM (ver.2 or 3
F.4. ₱1,800 discount on SELPHY CP1200
F.5. ₱300 discount on KP-108 consumable
F.6. ₱1,000 discount on PIXMA Pro-100 or PIXMA Pro-10
F.7. ₱5,000 discount on PIXMA Pro-500
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The first 100 customers who purchase an EOS 6D Mark II of any variant from an authorized Canon reseller may avail the promo starting August 22, 2017.
2) Corporations, enterprises and businesses are not eligible to join.
3) Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. employees, resellers, partner agencies, dealers, suppliers and their employees and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
4) By agreeing to these terms and conditions, participants agree to give Canon Marketing (Philippines) full rights to all information shared for the purposes of advertising, marketing, research and the like. The information collected is considered to be the property of Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc.
5) Information submitted must be true and correct. Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. reserves the right not to honor claims deemed false or incorrect.